Let’s paint fruit. Any kind of fruit! The colors and textures will be great to see!
Include the topic hashtag in your Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond Facebook group post: #fruit
Deadline June 17, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
What is the prize?
Our new sponsor is Anna Mason Online School. One random winner will receive a 6 month subscription to her online school! I’ve been a member of Anna’s online school for almost 2 years. The tutorials are very detailed, includes outlines, and step by step video instruction. Her list of tutorials are amazing. I want to do all of them!
She offers a free Pear tutorial. Check it out! Follow her instructions, and it’s amazing what you can do! There have been many Anna Mason pear paintings in the group. It’s very popular!
Anna says, “You don’t need ‘talent’ to do what you see here. You need to practice using a method you can trust. It’s quicker and easier than you think.”
If you have ideas to share for future challenges, please add your comment to the post –>add challenge recommendation
- Entries must be posted in the Facebook group: Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond
- You may enter as often as you want
- Open to all countries
- Winner is chosen randomly
- Include the topic hashtag in your post: #fruit
- Deadline June 17, 2022, 11:59 pm ET (New York time)
- Winner announced Sunday, June 19, 2022
- If you also post your painting on Instagram, tag @watercolorbeginnersandbeyond. You could be randomly chosen for a QoR watercolor sample dot card.
Do you want to help support Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond?
I am an Amazon Associate and Jackson’s Art Affiliate. Please consider using these links when shopping online. Thank you! This helps to pay for challenge prizes and postage to mail the prizes. 🙂
- Amazon US
- Amazon Canada
- Amazon UK
- Jackson’s Art Supply
- Paypal link (if you want to contribute directly to help with postage and prizes)
As an Amazon Associate and Jackson’s Art Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
Etchr has generously offered FREE 14 day access to all their online classes and workshops
has over 1000 hours of videos, plus many other resources available to subscribers. For info, click here.
For free resources, FREE ebooks, classes, and open source photos