December is a month with many holiday celebrations: Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Boxing Day, Bodhi Day, Pancha Ganapati, Omisoka, New Year’s Eve. So it should be no surprise that our next challenge is to…
Paint holiday art.
Include the topic hashtag in your Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond Facebook group post: #holidayart
Deadline December 2, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
For a list of holiday art ideas: click here. I collected a long list of free tutorials for holidays, great for cards or gifts.
What is the prize?
- Entries must be posted in the Facebook group: Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond
- You may enter as often as you want
- Open to all countries
- Winner is chosen randomly
- Include the topic hashtag in your post: #holidayart
- Deadline December 2, 2022, 11:59 pm ET (New York time)
- Winner announced Sunday, December 4, 2022
- If you also post your painting on Instagram, tag @watercolorbeginnersandbeyond. You could be randomly chosen for a QoR watercolor sample dot card.
- This painting challenge is not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Do you want to support Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond?
Please consider using these affiliate links when shopping online. Thank you! This helps to pay for challenge prizes and postage to mail the prizes. 🙂
- Amazon Storefront: some of my favorite art goodies
- The Artist Life
- Jackson’s Art Supply
- SketchBox (10% off with discount code: DiannSketchBox)
- Jackman’s Art Materials (10% off first order using code WBB10)
- Paypal link (if you want to contribute directly to help with postage and prizes)
As an Amazon Associate, The Artist Life Affiliate, Jackson’s Art Affiliate, and Jackman’s Art Materials Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
#paintingchallenge #internationalgiveaway #weeklypainting #watercolorchallenge #weeklychallenge #watercolourchallenge #watercolorbeginnersandbeyond