This week, we will be looking inside our imagination to…
Paint imaginary creatures.
Include the topic hashtag in your Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond Facebook group post: #imaginarycreatures
Deadline November 25, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
What is an imaginary creature?
It is any creature that is not real, something created from imagination.
Here is a small list of popular imaginary creatures: unicorns, sphinxes, fauns, mermaids, dragons, leprechauns, cyclops, Greek mythical characters, gnomes, etc. Make sure mermaids are wearing tops (to comply with Facebook Community Standards.)
What is the prize?
- Entries must be posted in the Facebook group: Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond
- You may enter as often as you want
- Open to all countries
- Winner is chosen randomly
- Include the topic hashtag in your post: #imaginarycreatures
- Deadline November 25, 2022, 11:59 pm ET (New York time)
- Winner announced Sunday, November 27, 2022
- If you also post your painting on Instagram, tag @watercolorbeginnersandbeyond. You could be randomly chosen for a QoR watercolor sample dot card.
- This painting challenge is not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Do you want to help support Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond?
Please consider using these affiliate links when shopping online. Thank you! This helps to pay for challenge prizes and postage to mail the prizes. 🙂
- Amazon Storefront: some of my favorite art goodies
- The Artist Life
- Jackson’s Art Supply
- SketchBox (10% off with discount code: DiannSketchBox)
- Jackman’s Art Materials (10% off first order using code WBB10)
- Paypal link (if you want to contribute directly to help with postage and prizes)
As an Amazon Associate, The Artist Life Affiliate, Jackson’s Art Affiliate, and Jackman’s Art Materials Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
#paintingchallenge #internationalgiveaway #weeklypainting #watercolorchallenge #weeklychallenge #watercolourchallenge #watercolorbeginnersandbeyond