This week’s challenge was suggested by Monique Santhagens-De Vette.
Flowers tend to get all the attention, but leaves are just as interesting. Let’s have a week of painting leaves: a tree leaf, shrub leaf, any kind of leaf.
Include the topic hashtag in your WB&B Facebook group post: #Leaves
Deadline April 8, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
Leaves have interesting lines, texture, shapes, and many colors…. this is going to be a fun week!
What is the prize?
Ultramarine Purple, Prussian Blue, Primary Blue, Black Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Bright Yellow (Hansa Light), Mayan Red, Emerald Green, Caput Mortuum Deep, Royal Golden, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber
If you have ideas to share for future challenges, please add your comment to the post –>add challenge recommendation
- Entries must be posted in the Facebook group: Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond
- You may enter as often as you want
- Open to all countries
- Winner is chosen randomly
- Include the topic hashtag in your post: #Leaves
- Deadline April 8, 2022, 11:59 pm ET (New York time)
- Winner announced Sunday, April 10, 2022
- If you also post your painting on Instagram, tag @watercolorbeginnersandbeyond. You could be randomly chosen for a QoR watercolor sample dot card.
Do you want to help support Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond?
I am an Amazon Associate and Jackson’s Art Affiliate. Please consider using these links when shopping online. Thank you! This helps to pay for challenge prizes and postage to mail the prizes. 🙂
- Amazon US
- Amazon Canada
- Amazon UK
- Jackson’s Art Supply
- Paypal link (if you want to contribute directly to help with postage and prizes)
As an Amazon Associate and Jackson’s Art Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad