One of the simplest ways to improve your art is to do value studies. By only using one color, you can really focus on shapes and values.
Paint a value study using one color.
Include the topic hashtag in your Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond Facebook group post: #ValueStudy
Deadline July 1, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
What is the prize?
Here are a few of his courses:
He also has fantastic books! I own several of them, and have learned from each of them.
Liron’s social media:
If you have ideas to share for future challenges, please add your comment to the post –>add challenge recommendation
- Entries must be posted in the Facebook group: Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond
- You may enter as often as you want
- Open to all countries
- Winner is chosen randomly
- Include the topic hashtag in your post: #ValueStudy
- Deadline July 1, 2022, 11:59 pm ET (New York time)
- Winner announced Sunday, July 3, 2022
- If you also post your painting on Instagram, tag @watercolorbeginnersandbeyond. You could be randomly chosen for a QoR watercolor sample dot card.
Do you want to help support Watercolor – Beginners and Beyond?
I am an Amazon Associate and Jackson’s Art Affiliate. Please consider using these links when shopping online. Thank you! This helps to pay for challenge prizes and postage to mail the prizes. 🙂
- Amazon US
- Amazon Canada
- Amazon UK
- Jackson’s Art Supply
- Paypal link (if you want to contribute directly to help with postage and prizes)
As an Amazon Associate and Jackson’s Art Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. #ad
Etchr has generously offered FREE 14 day access to all their online classes and workshops
has over 1000 hours of videos, plus many other resources available to subscribers. For info, click here.
For free resources, FREE ebooks, classes, and open source photos